Mayne Street (New England Highway) Murrurundi
- Aromas Cafe is situated in a very convenient place for caravan owners and travellers, with plenty of parking space on the New England Highway.
- Shire Council maintained public toilets are adjacent to the Cafe, with disability facilities.
- Next door is the Visitor information Centre with lots of up-to-date information on the village and district.
- Just opposite are playground facilities for the kids, and plenty of space to take the dogs for a walk
- The local medical centre is next door just in case you want to see a doctor.
- A lovely outdoor area exists to enjoy the gorgeous sunshine and fresh air and mountain views.
- This convenient stopping place sees regular travellers along the highway pulling up whenever they come through Murrurundi.
- Locals a;so frequent Aroma’s Cafe for coffee, socialising and appointments.
- The friendly staff are always happy to provide personal and attentive service to ensure you have a pleasant time relaxing at Aroma’s cafe.
- The extensive menu items at Aroma’s Cafe give you a wide selection of food and drinks from which to choose.
- Coffee, hot chocolate, different teas plus a wide variety of cold drinks are served at the restaurant or as take-aways.
- For the traveller in a hurry the take-away menu and service ensures you can get back on the road without delay.
- For those who want a long leisurely lunch with family and friends Aroma’s Cafe provides a great lunch menu with a whole array of delicious fresh cakes from which to choose.
- You can take time out from your travels or just enjoy a relaxing moment over coffee at Aroma’s at anytime during the day.
- Next time you need that break in your travel or want to catch up with friends, call into Aroma’s Cafe in beautiful Murrurundi.